Design and Installation
We help you every step of the way. Our designers will work with you to create a space that expresses your taste and lifestyle, and our installers will make sure the job gets done right, the first time.
- Remove all items from furniture to be moved.
- Remove knick knacks/items from attached shelving or nearby furniture that could be disrupted during the Installation process.
- Disconnect and move any electronic equipment in the Installation area.
- Remove paintings, mirrors etc. in work area & in adjacent rooms with a shared wall.
- Close doors in surrounding areas (dust control).
- Cover furniture and items in open areas if desired (dust control).
- Ensure arrangements are made for Installers access before and during project.
- Have children and pets secure and out of harm's way.
- If possible inspect workmanship prior to installers leaving the job.
Enjoy your new space!